We are members of the RSM network, the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms in the world. RSM was formed in 1964, adopting its current name worldwide on 1 January 1993. Our membership in RSM offers substantial benefits to our clients.
We are able to call upon the services and expertise of member firms in over 760 offices across 120 countries.
- Aug. Registered at ‘US Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)’
- Jul. Designated as a professional M&A agency by ‘Korea Asset Management Corporation (KAMCO)’
- Aug. Obtained a qualification for presenting audit reports by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and also registerd on the registered on the‘US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)’
- Jul. Entrusted as an analytic committee of applications for composition and legal management by the Company Reorganization Act of the Seoul District Court
- Sep. Registered as a qualified corporation for securities measurement of service contractors for the Ministry of National Defense
- Jan. Renamed DRM International into RSM International
- Jan. Concluded a Cooperation Agreement with DRM International
- Mar. Designated as a cost accounting service agency by the Korean Ministry of Finance and Economy
- May. 1992 Designated as a professional agency for analyzing marketable securities and a merger evaluation agency by the Korean Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mar. Merged with Donje Accounting Corporation
- Feb. Established Shinhan Accounting Corporation